About Me

My photo
Madhya Pradesh, India
I met GOD last nite..He was confused and needed my help in buying his new laptop...He said He was unable to maintain such a lot of data in his older one..I helped him get the new...and He was happy..The next day I found myself dead..guess wot, it was my name He wanted to add in the list of heaven goers..so I helped him kill myself..and he said he loved me for that.. I dont have access to Internet here..they say they have it in hell..planning to switch now..donno whether yamraj would take me or not..they say written is too tuff for hell..but once in there no work at all..Hurray!!

Search This Blog

Saurabh's World

Monday, March 17, 2008

Paths and Destiny........!!


Paths and Destiny........!!


Life and its dreams… From the laziest of beggars to the richest of kings, from the hearts of lovers to even the wicked souls, from the solitude of old couples to the crushes of teenagers, from the experiences of parents to the mischief’s of kids. All of us have our dreams.


Some more important than others, as there are some dreams which we see and hope for during the course of our life, and others, that we base our life around. It ranges from being the richest man on the planet to promoting world peace, from reaching a goal for oneself to living for others.. And sometimes-simpler things as just living life with those you love. As Shakespeare once put it, Life is a stage..


Yes indeed, in course of our life, in moving towards our destiny, we encounter several such players, some who play a role of few hours to some who shape our paths.
Believe me when I say this, each soul that enters our life to play a role is important and has a definite purpose that must be served for us to reach our manzil. Thing is we don’t know how long this saath is going to last, so all I will say is live every moment of this wonderful zindagi, value each person in your life, love them care for them and also watch out for that special person who will hold your hand along your way.. towards your dreams.

Cheers,
Saurabh

No comments: