About Me

My photo
Madhya Pradesh, India
I met GOD last nite..He was confused and needed my help in buying his new laptop...He said He was unable to maintain such a lot of data in his older one..I helped him get the new...and He was happy..The next day I found myself dead..guess wot, it was my name He wanted to add in the list of heaven goers..so I helped him kill myself..and he said he loved me for that.. I dont have access to Internet here..they say they have it in hell..planning to switch now..donno whether yamraj would take me or not..they say written is too tuff for hell..but once in there no work at all..Hurray!!

Search This Blog

Saurabh's World

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Thoughts....






  1. Swami Vivekananda - In a day ,when you don't come across any problems - you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path.


  2. William Shakesphere - Three sentences for getting success : know more than other, work more than other and expect less than other.


  3. Adolph Hitler - If you win, you need not explain...But if you lose , you should not be there to explain.


  4. Alen Strike - Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.


  5. Mother Teresa - If you cannot love the person whom we see, how can we love god, whom we cannot see ?


  6. Bonnie Blair - Winning doesn't always mean being first , winning means you are doing better than you have done before.


  7. Thomas Edison - I will not say that I failed 1000 times , I will say, I have discovered that there are 1000 ways that cause failure....


  8. Leo Tolstoy - Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one think of changing himself...


  9. Abrahim Lincon - Believing everybody is dangerous; believing nobody is very dangerous...


  10. Einstein - If someone feels that they have never made a mistake in their life, then it means they have never tried a new thing in their life.


  11. Charles - Never break four things in your life - Trust , Promise , Relation and Heart because when they break , they don't make noise, but pains a lot.


  12. Mother Teresa - If you start judging people, you will be having no time to love them.



Cheers,
Saurabh










No comments: